GeoScript Releases for GeoTools 25

jericks

Mar 23, 2021, 11:48:33 PM3/23/21
to GeoScript

Hi all!

I just wanted to announce releases for the groovy, javascript, and python implementations of GeoScript for GeoTools 25.

GeoScript Groovy - 1.17.0

GeoScript Python - 1.8.0

GeoScript JavaScript - 1.4.0

Cheers,
Jared

scott bortman

Mar 25, 2021, 9:41:11 AM3/25/21
to geos...@googlegroups.com
Jared,

Congratulations on another release!   Your hard work is certainly appreciated.

I'm stuck at 14 for my Grails apps until 5 comes out and updates to Groovy 3.
But,  I've been using the latest Geoscript releases with Micronaut and it has
been FANTASTIC.

Take care,
--scottie

jericks

Mar 27, 2021, 5:30:06 PM3/27/21
to GeoScript
Thanks Scottie!

I have been looking into Micronaut also (https://github.com/jericks/geometry-ws) but I haven't used it with GeoScript.

We use Grails pretty extensively at work but we stuck on version 3.  Really looking forward to upgrading to version 4 later this year.

Cheers,
Jared