Possible Bug w/Workspace Factories

scottie

Jul 2, 2016, 9:19:53 AM7/2/16
to GeoScript
Hey Jared,

I think I might have found a bug with the workspace factories.   I kinda
found a work around but still wanted to bring it to your attention.  When
using the attached code,   I'm getting a lot of these messages to the
console:

SEVERE: There's code using JDBC based datastore and not disposing them. This may lead to temporary loss of database connections. Please make sure all data access code calls DataStore.dispose() before freeing all references to it

Using GeoScript 1.7.0,   Java 8,  on a Mac.   Trying to connect to PostGIS.  There is a flag you can toggle to show my workaround.

I'll dig around and see what I can turn up but if you have any ideas...

Take care and have a great 4th of July!

--scottie

workspaceFactoryBug.groovy