AWS Startup Challenge - Vote for WeoGeo!

1 view

Scott Becker

Dec 4, 2007, 3:16:00 PM12/4/07
to georuby
Hi Geo / Ruby enthusiasts -

My company, WeoGeo, is the only GIS oriented finalist in the Amazon
Web Services (AWS) Startup Challenge:
http://aws.amazon.com/startupchallenge/

In this final stage, Amazon is collecting votes for the seven
finalists. Obviously, we would like for everyone to vote for WeoGeo
but this is also a great way to learn about AWS and how we use if for
geospatial application development. The WeoGeo website, as you may
have guessed, is built with Ruby on Rails.

Check out the 2 minute videos that Amazon produced for us (and for
each of the contestants) and vote (for WeoGeo!) here:
http://developer.amazonwebservices.com/connect/amazon_startupchallenge.jsp

Scott Becker
WeoGeo, Inc.