evan

Dec 21, 2009, 6:04:24 AM12/21/09
to geo...@googlegroups.com
Hey Folks,

So i've added Daniel and Andrew as moderators. :) Now i'm not alone in
neglecting my duties. I've also gone through the archives, and marked
all the spam as spam. I removed the users who have signed up and
appear to be spammers. The fourth thing i did was change the settings,
so all new members have their emails held for moderation. Hopefully
that will cut down on the spam. Turns out there was a TON of spam.

sorry about that,
rabble