Fwd: [hindiUSA] SHOCKING - Congress Leader in Pakistan Says Help us to Remove Modi from Power

Raj K. Jain

Nov 17, 2015, 11:17:51 PM11/17/15
to georg...@googlegroups.com

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: "y treasurer hind...@yahoo.com [hindiUSA]" <hindiUSA...@yahoogroups.com>
Date: November 17, 2015 at 9:59:33 AM EST
To: hind...@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [hindiUSA] SHOCKING - Congress Leader in Pakistan Says Help us to Remove Modi from Power

The following video is so shocking.

Congress leader Mani Shankar Aiyer in Pakistan says help us to remove Modi from power.
Here is the Video by Sudhir Chaudhary of Zee News exposing these anti national scums.

Published on Nov 16, 2015
We know that opposition congress is hell bent in defeating Narendra Modi by hook or crook. But their hate for modi has now turned into hate against India and strangely, they wish to rule india hating the same country. Here are the 2 instances, which prove, congress is not only Anti Modi and Anti Development but Anti National as well.
Salman Khurshid, who was our foreign minister in Manmohan Singh Government visits Pakistan and gives a press conference on India Pak Peace talks. Blames India on refusing to talk and gives clean chit to Pakistan like if, Pak is flying white pigeons for peace and India is shooting them. He goes ahead and lauds Nawaz Sharif as statesman and criticizes Modi in front of Pakistani people.
Another anti national scum of congress Mani Shankar Ayyar in pakistan lauds musharraf openly for his kargil operation against India, begs pakistan help in defeating Modi and says, India can help pakistan only when Modi is defeated and congress is back at center.
Its upto people to see this Video and understand congress is not only anti development and anti modi but anti national and anti india as well.

__._,_.___

Posted by: y treasurer <hind...@yahoo.com>

.

__,_._,___

mohandas surath

Nov 18, 2015, 12:37:08 AM11/18/15
to georg...@googlegroups.com
dear rk
 i have been trying to get in touch with you but failed. do reply if feasible
mohandas

kiran kapoor

Nov 18, 2015, 2:27:25 AM11/18/15
to georg...@googlegroups.com
hi all
  looking at history----years back Mr Jichand invited Mohd Ghauri to help him remove Prithvi Raj Chauhan from delhi crown,  rest is history we all know.   Now another of Jaichands chamchas--Congress !!
  if one sees it--it was congress who went for Partition,  let kshmir be lost, china debacle, retunr Pak trritory after 65 n 71 wars n NOW this ATOM BOMB of congress

manju kumar

Nov 18, 2015, 3:44:56 AM11/18/15
to georg...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mohandas,
I am sorry but I did not recd.any call or the message.Anyway it is really shocking to see the video.We could not imagine where our country is going.I am sure God will save us by giving the solution to us.rest is fine,
                                               Manjushri

Nov 19, 2015, 2:29:19 AM11/19/15
to georg...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Mohan das for the communication. It was nice and pleasent to
meet you on electronic lines. I agree with you on the political
mastake done by such a senior leader. hope we will keep interacting
gajendra singh
professor emeritus
and
former director
institute
of medical sciences
banaras
hindu university.varanasi
221005

On 11/19/15, 'Raj K. Jain' via Georgean's 1965 Batch

mohandas surath

Nov 19, 2015, 4:36:39 AM11/19/15
to georg...@googlegroups.com
dear raj
i am working fulltime as chief neurologist. my phione no is +919848053561.
hope to hear from you soon.anjna sends her greetings
das