Join Jio Chat

Dr Kiran K Kalra

Apr 15, 2015, 12:13:16 AM4/15/15
to georg...@googlegroups.com

Call or chat free anytime.  Scan the QR code to join ‘Jio Chat’ and add me as a friend.

EQEFfD8ujNECBMTCzQYDC0tpcmFuIEthbHJhAA;;

DR KAMAL SINGHAL

Apr 20, 2015, 12:09:59 AM4/20/15
to georg...@googlegroups.com
DR (MRS) KAMAL SINGHAL
9810638222
Wedding Anniversary  30 january
DR S C SINGHAL

On Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 9:43 AM, Dr Kiran K Kalra <kiran...@gmail.com> wrote:

Call or chat free anytime.  Scan the QR code to join ‘Jio Chat’ and add me as a friend.

DRKAMAL SINGHAL 001.jpg

umesh rastogi

Apr 21, 2015, 11:32:37 PM4/21/15
to georg...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kamal Singhal,
I understand there was one Singhal  with us who joined the army later on.
I think his name was Mr. VPSinghal
Do you know him.I had a faint memory of him I remember his docile face with the glasses on his eyes.
I was also selected for the army but decided to complete my   MD in Medicine.
I dont regret that decision since I had been to different part of world.
Now I am completely retired.and My one foot is in USA and other foot is in India.
umesh doctor

Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 09:39:59 +0530
Subject: Re: [georgeans65:1417] Join Jio Chat
From: drkamal...@gmail.com
To: georg...@googlegroups.com

Dr Kiran K Kalra

Apr 21, 2015, 11:43:05 PM4/21/15
to georg...@googlegroups.com

Nice to hear from you Umesh. VP Singhal took release from the army and joined as Prof in Obs & Gyn at Himalayan Institute Dehradun he is still there and will join the gang of Golden Jubilee Meet on Oct 24, 25th.
We all are eagerly waiting for your participation and registration.
Kiran K Kalra
kiran...@gmail.com
+91 9997779922

ashok wadhwa

Apr 22, 2015, 2:59:28 AM4/22/15
to KGMC 65
Hi Umesh and Kran.
Happy to see your mails. Ved Prakash Singhal was my room-mate in SP Hall.
Kiran has already sent more detail in his mail.
I will call him now to join all batch mates in Doon.

Hope to see you too Umesh aith all others.
Ashok

Rotarian (Dr.) Ashok K. Wadhwa
Senior Consultant in Radiology

Ex-Vice-President, Rotary Club of Delhi-Maurya

Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 09:13:04 +0530
Subject: RE: [georgeans65:1419] Join Jio Chat
From: kiran...@gmail.com
To: georg...@googlegroups.com