Golden Jubilee Meet Dehradun 24-25 Oct

Dr Kiran K Kalra

Apr 4, 2015, 1:01:44 AM4/4/15
to georg...@googlegroups.com

Dear Friends this is Kiran Kalra,
We are still eagerly waiting for the registration from those who have yet not made up their minds and sent the amount.

If you have not made up your mind or are not sure if you would be able to attend please still register and cancel later in August, so that we can book the hotel, bus, dinner etc for you, which we will not be able to if you decide to join later.

The hotel we are booking has 60 rooms and if we do not book required number now, those registering later will have to be put in separate hotels away from this.

Please send your amount latest by the end of next week. 7500/- for Couples and 5000/- for singles.
Transfer by Cash Transfer or NEFT to
KIRAN K KALRA
HDFC Bank account number 02251570007043
IFSC Code HDFC0000225

If you want to send Cheques then draw in the name of
KIRAN K KALRA
and post to :
Dr KIRAN K KALRA
31 Race Course Road