Hon'ble High Court, Delhi: Legal action against Anjana Om Kashyap

1 view

drkalr...@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2019, 10:40:45 AM6/20/19
Hello there,

I just signed the petition "Hon'ble High Court, Delhi: Legal action against Anjana Om Kashyap" and wanted to see if you could help by adding your name.

Our goal is to reach 25,000 signatures and we need more support. You can read more and sign the petition here:

http://chng.it/sRYXtS8cBT

Thanks!
Suresh Kumar

Nishi Prasad

Jun 20, 2019, 11:32:02 AM6/20/19
to georg...@googlegroups.com
Sir
Along with my colleagues I wish to take legal action against Anjana Kashyap who insulted n interfered in  work carried out by a govt .servant in Bihar hospital NiCU
Let this the exemplary punishment for dealing badly with a doctor on govt  duty doing his work
Dr Nishi Prasad