Update KGMC65 Data

kiran...@gmail.com

Dec 8, 2015, 9:29:21 AM12/8/15
to georg...@googlegroups.com

Please update your current data for the records

If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it out in Google Forms.

Update KGMC65 Data

    Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
Powered by
Google Forms
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Report Abuse - Terms of Service - Additional Terms

ha...@aol.com

Dec 8, 2015, 11:00:37 AM12/8/15
to georg...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Please would you send this email again with the attachment in word format as the present format does not allow entry into the boxes.

Thanks & Best wishes
Pramod
Pramod Luthra

ha...@aol.com

    Dr Kiran K Kalra

    Dec 8, 2015, 2:39:19 PM12/8/15
    to georg...@googlegroups.com

    Dear Pramod,
    Click on the link in this mail " fill it out in  Google Forms" and hopefully you will be able to succeed.
    Kiran K Kalra
    We missed you at the Golden Meet

    manju shukla

    Dec 10, 2015, 11:20:35 PM12/10/15
    to georg...@googlegroups.com

    On Wed, 09 Dec 2015 01:09:19 +0530 Dr Kiran K Kalra wrote

    Please update your current data for the records

    If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it out in Google Forms.

    Update KGMC65 Data

    Get your own FREE website, FREE domain & FREE mobile app with Company email.
    Know More >

    Gajendra Singh

    Dec 18, 2015, 2:43:26 AM12/18/15
    to georg...@googlegroups.com
    dear dr kiran kalra. thanks for the communication.
    I would be gratefull if you can send me list of all the members of
    the batchon my e mail.
    thanking you
    yours

    Gajendra singh

    On 12/11/15, manju shukla <shukla...@rediffmail.com> wrote:

    > On Wed, 09 Dec 2015 01:09:19 +0530 Dr Kiran K Kalra wrote
    >>Dear Pramod,
    >
    > Click on the link in this mail " fill it out in  Google Forms" and hopefully
    > you will be able to
    > succeed.
    >
    > Kiran K Kalra
    >
    > We missed you at the Golden Meet