[GJS ANNOUNCEMENT] Listen to George James on the InterSystems DataPoints Podcast

Laurel James (GJS)

Jan 31, 2023, 10:06:53 AM1/31/23
to George James Software
Podcast: Source Control and Developer Tools

Listen to our CEO George James talk with Derek Robinson, host of the InterSystems DataPoints podcast, about source control, developer tools, and how our solutions are beneficial for InterSystems IRIS users.

Podcast-5.png

In this short 17-minute episode, George and Derek discuss our work with developer tools, and how choosing the right source control can provide users with a seamless solution - which is why Deltanji is seen as the go-to source control for InterSystems IRIS users.

You can listen to the episode on the InterSystems website, or wherever you get your podcasts - just search for 'InterSystems DataPoints'