[GJS ANNOUNCEMENT] Upgrade your skills this summer with our VS Code training courses

Laurel James (GJS)

Jul 2, 2024, 9:54:03 AMJul 2
to George James Software
hashtag Vwith hashtagWe are providing migration strategies and training to support your adoption of hashtagVS Code with hashtagInterSystems IRIS, IRIS for Health, HealthShare, and Caché. Our unique expertise stems from our deep knowledge of both InterSystems platforms and VS Code, bolstered by our regular contributions to VS Code itself.

Studio to VS Code Migration: The Basics (2.5 hours)
Perfect for those new to VS Code. This interactive webinar helps you migrate from Studio, providing hands-on setup assistance.
Upcoming dates: Wed, July 17th & Wed, Sept 18th

VS Code for ObjectScript: Advanced Features (2.5 hours)
Tailored to ObjectScript developers looking to enhance their server-side VS Code setup.
Upcoming dates: Wed, July 24th & Wed, Sept 25th

To find out more and book your place visit: https://georgejames.com/vscode-training/