[GJS ANNOUNCEMENT] Umlanji 1.3.0 released

John Murray (GJS)

May 5, 2016, 10:16:06 AM5/5/16
to George James Software
We recently released a new version of Umlanji, our tool for visualizing Caché classes as UML class diagrams in modeling tools such as ArgoUML, Enterprise Architect and Visual Paradigm.

The new features of version 1.3.0 are:
  • Improved package selector dialog on Cache 2010.2 or later.
  • Option for excluding generated classes.
  • Handle rare case of a class referring to a non-percent class that resides in %SYS. (GJL703702)

If you already use Umlanji and would like to upgrade, or if you are interested in evaluating the tool, please contact us via our website.

John Murray

Senior Product Engineer

George James Software