Hopp til første uleste melding

John Murray (GJS)

ulest,
22. juli 2016, 07:10:5722.07.2016
til George James Software
Serenji 2.6 is now available. Its main enhancement is the ability to run on a Linux workstation using Wine 1.8. More details are at http://www.georgejames.com/serenjiVersion

This is a free upgrade to users already holding an activation key. In the absence of an activation key Serenji operates only as as an editor for GT.M routines. Debugging on GT.M, or all forms of use with other supported server platforms, requires an activation key which can be purchased via our website.

Please be aware that starting with this release the minimum GT.M version required by the updated server-side routines is 5.3-003. If you already use Serenji 2.x on an earlier version of GT.M you will be able to use the new 2.6 client with your existing server-side routines, but you will not gain all the benefits of the new version.

Any questions, please email sup...@georgejames.com

John Murray
Senior Product Engineer
George James Software
http://www.georgejames.com

Bhaskar, K.S

ulest,
22. juli 2016, 09:37:2822.07.2016
til george-james-s...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations, John. Serenji's ability to run on Wine removes the need for a separate Windows image to debug GT.M on Linux with Serenji. And I welcome Serejii support for GT.M on Cygwin.

Regards
-- Bhaskar

GT.M - Rock solid. Lightning fast. Secure. Pick any three.
Svar alle
Svar til forfatter
Videresend
0 nye meldinger