[GJS ANNOUNCEMENT] Deltanji 6.1 released

John Murray (GJS)

Sep 15, 2016, 11:34:23 AM9/15/16
to George James Software
We are pleased to announce the availability of Deltanji 6.1.

Release notes are available here.

The free Solo Edition can be downloaded from our website. Customers with support contracts for other editions can receive their upgrade by opening a support ticket in the usual way.

John Murray
Senior Product Engineer
George James Software

nicki vallentgoed

Jul 24, 2019, 3:59:06 AM7/24/19
to George James Software
I'm confused about your licensing.
  • For Team and Enterprise editions a Deltanji license key permits one named user to be specified for each LU it has. A user can be deleted when no longer required, and their LU reused to define a new user.
and

"Team edition named user license unit"

Does that mean I need to purchase a license for each developer on my team( of 5)?

George James

Jul 24, 2019, 4:05:43 AM7/24/19
to George James Software
Hi Niki
The licensing is based on the number of Deltanji users that you have.  If you have a team of 5 developers then you would need a 5 user license.

We refer to them as named user licenses to distinguish them from concurrent user licenses which was a licensing scheme that was used in some very early versions of Deltanji.

Regards
George