When adding a new map, I only see a blue border.

erico...@gmail.com

Jul 18, 2018, 6:06:10 PM7/18/18
to Georeferencer User Group
Hi all, this is my 3rd map. I'm unable to see this one map and it's asking me to start adding points. What can I do to see this raster so I can reference it?

erico...@gmail.com

Jul 18, 2018, 6:21:06 PM7/18/18
to Georeferencer User Group
Hi again, I have tried this with several different browsers, rasters and accounts.

Is there an issue on the operating site?

MapTiler

Jul 19, 2018, 5:10:42 AM7/19/18
to georef...@googlegroups.com
Hello Erico,

thank you very much for informing us about the issue. I have forwarded your questions to our technicians and I will get back to you as soon as I have a reply from them.

Have a great day!

Best Regards,

Eliska TOMSOVA
--
MapTiler Team
Twitter: @klokantech

On Thu, Jul 19, 2018 at 12:21 AM <erico...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi again, I have tried this with several different browsers, rasters and accounts.

Is there an issue on the operating site?

erico...@gmail.com

Jul 20, 2018, 6:59:48 PM7/20/18
to Georeferencer User Group
Thank you!  Someone must have corrected the issue. All of the rasters are now visible in the blue outline and I'm now able to reference them.

Thank you again!

thereal.c...@gmail.com

Oct 23, 2019, 1:02:54 PM10/23/19
to Georeferencer User Group
Hi, I have just been approving some maps and it looks like this problem has recurred - only the blue border of the user's map can be seen. At first, alering the zoom would bring it back but that didn't last long. In case it was a cache problem I signed out, restarted my pc and tried again. Same issue.
Last map attempted:

Best regards
Chris Austin

On Thursday, 19 July 2018 10:10:42 UTC+1, MapTiler wrote:
Hello Erico,

thank you very much for informing us about the issue. I have forwarded your questions to our technicians and I will get back to you as soon as I have a reply from them.

Have a great day!

Best Regards,

Eliska TOMSOVA
--
MapTiler Team
Twitter: @klokantech

On Thu, Jul 19, 2018 at 12:21 AM <erico...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi again, I have tried this with several different browsers, rasters and accounts.

Is there an issue on the operating site?

Eric Olsen

Oct 23, 2019, 1:29:46 PM10/23/19
to georef...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chris!

Can you please send me a screenshot of the issue?

Thanks!

Eric

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Georeferencer User Group" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/georeferencer/5ac99d87-5e8b-4ed2-b950-fbdc475c2570%40googlegroups.com.

Chris

Oct 24, 2019, 3:55:54 AM10/24/19
to georef...@googlegroups.com
Hi Eric,
Absolutely typical, this morning everything seems to be fine. I even went to my Google history to check the maps affected yesterday and they're working OK too.
I'll try to do some more today and reply on this thread with a s/s if it happens again.
Thanks for your prompt assistance!
best regards
Chris

Chris

Oct 24, 2019, 12:17:53 PM10/24/19
to georef...@googlegroups.com
Hi Eric,
I've checked and approved a lot of maps this afternoon with no problems.
However, I just attempted another and the same has occurred.
Screenshot attached:

Hope this helps
rgds
Chris
2019-10-24.png
Message has been deleted

thereal.c...@gmail.com

Mar 18, 2020, 6:58:16 AM3/18/20
to Georeferencer User Group
Hi,
It appears the 'blue border' problem has reoccurred. On the British Library Georeferencer  Interactive map, the maps have no thumbnail and when opened only show the blue border as per the screen shots below.

Best Regards
Chris Austin

User ChrisA
2020-03-18 (1).png