Georchestra support for non francophone clients

Pierre Chrzanowski

Feb 9, 2023, 10:08:01 AM2/9/23
to georc...@googlegroups.com
Dear Georchestra community,

This is Pierre Chrzanowski from World Bank.

We have been supporting East Slovakia Regions GIS units for the past 3-4 years and both Kosice and Presov regions are now running a Georchestra instance.

The project is now coming to an end on our side and both Regions will be looking for individual consultants and companies that have technical capacities in supporting underlying sysadmin and Georchestra software maintenance/update. We had found one company Lutraconsulting that was willing to provide sysadmin support but unfortunately they decided not to invest resources in Georchestra in the end.

So this email is mainly to share info that finding international companies/consultants capable to intervene on Georchestra remains an issue and that having access to a roster of Georchestra firms/individual experts would be useful for the growth of the community.

Happy to discuss more about our experience with Georchestra.

Merci à tous et bon hackathon pour ceux qui sont sur Rennes
Pierre

François Van Der Biest

Feb 9, 2023, 10:28:02 AM2/9/23
to georchestra
Hi Pierre,
Thanks for reaching out.
Camptocamp provides such services at an international scale. We also offer a range of training services to support local companies.
We should get in touch :⁠-⁠)
Regards,
F.

Vous avez reçu ce message, car vous êtes abonné au groupe
Groupe "georchestra" georc...@googlegroups.com
voir http://groups.google.fr/group/georchestra

Site web : http://www.georchestra.org

---
Vous recevez ce message, car vous êtes abonné au groupe Google Groupes "georchestra".
Cette discussion peut être lue sur le Web à l'adresse https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/georchestra/CAB-gMstsOeUx1Xo0U5crc2dmV9-Qg_NUQGuf0M4Ng2Oaq_37zQ%40mail.gmail.com.