Elasticsearch when installing

xavi rayo

Jan 22, 2024, 5:35:04 PMJan 22
to georchestra
Hi all,
when installing Georchestra using the docker containers, should I install all of them in order to make it work? Or can i install those that I will be using? sorry if It is a wrong question, I'm new to docker and georchestra, although I already use geonetwork, geoserver, and mapstore.
Also, about geonetwork, does it come with elasticsearch in the same container? or should I deploy another instace with elasticsearch and then connect them?

Thanks a lot for your help

xavi

François Van Der Biest

Jan 23, 2024, 3:24:47 AMJan 23
to georc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Xavi,

On Mon, Jan 22, 2024 at 11:35 PM xavi rayo <xavi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,
when installing Georchestra using the docker containers, should I install all of them in order to make it work? Or can i install those that I will be using? sorry if It is a wrong question, I'm new to docker and georchestra, although I already use geonetwork, geoserver, and mapstore.

That's a good question.
There are hidden dependencies, like "geonetwork depends on console", "datahub depends on geonetwork + geoserver" etc.
Tell us which webapps are essential to you, and we'll provide you with a list of services to run.

Also, about geonetwork, does it come with elasticsearch in the same container? or should I deploy another instace with elasticsearch and then connect them?

GeoNetwork depends on ES, which comes in the docker composition as another container, see https://github.com/georchestra/docker/blob/6a3343949dc90cbd712bb8fc5d149ba1f64b099a/docker-compose.yml#L349-L368

Thanks a lot for your help

HTH,
F.

xavi

Vous avez reçu ce message, car vous êtes abonné au groupe
Groupe "georchestra" georc...@googlegroups.com
voir http://groups.google.fr/group/georchestra

Site web : http://www.georchestra.org

---
Vous recevez ce message, car vous êtes abonné au groupe Google Groupes "georchestra".
Cette discussion peut être lue sur le Web à l'adresse https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/georchestra/d7fbc2a5-a53d-4ddc-9cac-e8db619ce97bn%40googlegroups.com.