Can't login after setting up Mapstor2 HELP

Ali KHLIFI

Jun 1, 2022, 7:38:06 AM6/1/22
to georchestra-dev
I can't be able to login after I setup Mapstore2 via npm, I used admin admin as username and password.  anyone can help me? Thankyou

Landry Breuil

Jun 2, 2022, 3:05:11 AM6/2/22
to georche...@googlegroups.com
On 01/06/2022 13:38, Ali KHLIFI wrote:
> I can't be able to login after I setup Mapstore2 via npm, I used admin
> admin as username and password.  anyone can help me? Thankyou

i think you need to run the backend too, cf
https://mapstore.readthedocs.io/en/latest/developer-guide/developing/

mapstore-only questions might be better direct at the mapstore lists,
since the mapstore developers are there, at least there are much more
ppl with mapstore development experience than on georchestra lists.

--
Landry Breuil
Responsable Informatique

Centre Régional Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes de l'Information Géographique
Hôtel de région
59 Boulevard Léon Jouhaux - CS 90706
63050 Clermont-Ferrand Cedex 2

https://www.craig.fr <https://www.craig.fr> - @GipCraig

> Support utilisateurs (tous les jours ouvrés de 8H30 à 12H30) : 09 72
62 25 31