Need Premium access API

ha...@jkltech.in

Jun 29, 2018, 5:34:31 AM6/29/18
to geoPlugin
Hi,

I want to get Premium access to API with out limits. All the calls are client-side Javascript calls. How to signup?  and How to use SSL

Thanks
Hari

geoPlugin Support

Jun 29, 2018, 5:45:48 AM6/29/18
to geop...@googlegroups.com
Hi Hari,

For this, you add your server's IP in the payment form, then reply to
the email you will receive that contains your reference with a note to
associate your domain to the payment. This will then be manually linked
to your subscription so that the 120/min limit will not apply to your
client-server requests.

Kind regards,
Andy