Showing the wrong location

Valmir Nascimento

Nov 25, 2018, 1:07:32 PM11/25/18
to geoPlugin
Hi! Your plugin is awesome.

But, since today morning, it is showing the worng city.

I'm in São Paulo and the plugin is showing São Caetano.

Has there been any change in the core of the plugin?

geoPlugin Support

Nov 26, 2018, 1:40:12 AM11/26/18
to geop...@googlegroups.com
Hi Valmir,
We have not updated anything over the weekend. We do regularly update
our database though as provided by Maxmind. Maybe this is the reason?
This was not done over the weekend though, so cannot account for the
sudden change. Did your IP change?

Kind regards,
Andy

Valmir Nascimento