Maintenance window @geoplugin DC

geoPlugin support

Nov 2, 2019, 10:16:04 AM11/2/19
to geoPlugin
Dear geoplugin users,

A scheduled maintenance on datacenter equipment is planned on Thursday Nov 7 to replace a core router card and to increase backbone capacity between core routers.

Maintenance window.
Start Time: Thursday November 7, 2019 - 23.00h (CET)
End Time:   Friday November 8, 2019 - 02.00h (CET)

We do not expect any impact on geoplugin.net services during the maintenance window, although with all maintenance there are risks.

During the scheduled maintenance, engineers will work closely on site to limit any network issues that may occur during this maintenance.
During this period all geoplugin.net services will continue in accordance with our normal procedures.

geoplugin support