"Methods with the same name as their class" error message with geoplugin class

selfre...@gmail.com

Apr 26, 2018, 11:22:54 AM4/26/18
to geoPlugin
Why am I getting this error message when trying to include the geoplugin.class.php library?

 Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; geoPlugin has a deprecated constructor in C:\wamp64\www\vedic-chart\geoplugin.class.php on line 29

I there a workaround?

Thanks

geoPlugin Support

Apr 26, 2018, 12:03:48 PM4/26/18
to geop...@googlegroups.com
In the geoplugin.class.php

change this line:

function geoPlugin() {

}

to read:

function __construct() {

}

the online code will be brought into line to reflect this shortly which
will include newer functionality.

Sorry about that and thanks for the headsup

geoPlugin Support

Apr 26, 2018, 12:49:12 PM4/26/18
to geop...@googlegroups.com
online class updated (including newer variables and language
localization:

http://www.geoplugin.com/_media/webservices/geoplugin.class.php.tgz?id=webservices%3Aphp