Compile geopaparazi version 5.0 and above in android studio

justice nditsi

Jun 4, 2016, 4:01:21 AM6/4/16
to geopaparazzi-devel

Hello,

Can you please advice me on how to compile geopaparazi version 5.0 and above in android studio?

I was successful with version 4.4

In version 5.0 i get an error when i try to generate an apk
can you please advice?

Thank you.

andrea antonello

Jun 4, 2016, 4:20:37 AM6/4/16
to geopaparazzi-devel
H, can you show us the error you are getting?

I usually make the releases from commanline with gradlew, so I am not
really sure what the issues might be.

Cheers,
Andrea

justice nditsi

Jun 4, 2016, 5:17:10 AM6/4/16
to geopaparazzi-devel

this is the error message i get

Gradle 'geopaparazzi-version_5.0.1' project refresh failed
Error:Configuration with name 'default' not found.

justice nditsi

Jun 4, 2016, 6:18:10 AM6/4/16

On Sat, Jun 4, 2016 at 10:01 AM, justice nditsi <jnd...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Can you please advice me on how to compile geopaparazi version 5.0 and above
> in android studio?
>
> I was successful with version 4.4
>
> In version 5.0 i get an error when i try to generate an apk
> can you please advice?
>
> Thank you.

andrea antonello

Jun 9, 2016, 2:33:37 PM6/9/16
to geopaparazzi-devel
Hi,
sorry for the late reply, I am traveling these days.

> this is the error message i get
>

> Gradle 'geopaparazzi-version_5.0.1' project refresh failed
> Error:Configuration with name 'default' not found.

I have to admit that I have no idea what that could mean. Maybe anyone
in the list here is using androidstudio to export releases?

Could you try to lauch
./gradlew assemble
from commandline inside the project folder? That would create the apk
of the project. Does that work for you?

Cheers,
Andrea