Spatailite Label Support

Radagast

Apr 7, 2014, 7:55:28 PM4/7/14
to geopapara...@googlegroups.com
Hey Andrea,

   If I want to add the spatialite label support to my custom app, do I just need to add and make the changes that are part of the following commit?:

andrea antonello

Apr 8, 2014, 4:53:25 AM4/8/14
to geopapara...@googlegroups.com
No, it is pull request #124.

Radagast

Apr 8, 2014, 10:44:24 AM4/8/14
to geopapara...@googlegroups.com

On Tuesday, April 8, 2014 4:53:25 AM UTC-4, andrea antonello wrote:
No, it is pull request #124.