Missing administrative division 2 IDs in country dump files

Adam Samec

Apr 6, 2020, 1:10:53 PM4/6/20
to geon...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I am trying to retrieve administrative division (level 2) names based on the 'adm2_code' IDs which are stored in the freely available country dump files, e.g., in CZ.txt, in the 4th column. However, some of the rows in those CZ.txt dump files are missing these IDs, the 4th column either being empty or is not filled with the adm2_code ID, but with some alternate name for the record. So my question is, where can I please find administrative division IDs (level 2) for all the records?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards and have a nice day.
Adam Samec