How to download data of a specific keyword in a specific country please ?

Som

Feb 29, 2024, 5:10:32 PMFeb 29
to GeoNames
Hello, I'm a beginner and know nothing about coding unfortunately.

I would like to make an interactive map for a certain country from a keyword.

I've long searched and found that I'll need first to download the data, isn't it right ? but I couldn't find a simple way to do it. I have created an account on Geonames.

Do you know of any userfriendly way of making an interactive map of a specific keyword in a specific country please ? The search results turn for the given country about 1500 results.

Thank you very much.

Best,