Add counties

102 vues

Maurycio Kemesson

non lue,
21 nov. 2022, 05:45:1421/11/2022
à GeoNames
When I make the request just below to get it, it returns missing two municipalities in São Paulo, which is Campinas and Pedreira.

link: https://www.geonames.org/childrenJSON?geonameId=3448433

I wanted to know if it's possible to add them?

Marc Wick

non lue,
21 nov. 2022, 05:48:1221/11/2022
à geon...@googlegroups.com,Maurycio Kemesson
Hi Maurycio

The service return max 200 rows per default. As you see in the response,
the total number is 645.
{"totalResultsCount":645,"geonames"

You can add the maxRows parameter to increase the number of rows displayed:
https://secure.geonames.org/childrenJSON?geonameId=3448433&maxRows=1000&username=demo

Best Regards

Marc

Maurycio Kemesson wrote:
> When I make the request just below to get it, it returns missing two
> municipalities in São Paulo, which is Campinas and Pedreira.
>
> link: https://secure.geonames.org/childrenJSON?geonameId=3448433
>
> I wanted to know if it's possible to add them?
>
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/geonames/e0335234-6ddc-4e8b-b586-f70e6c5872f0n%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/geonames/e0335234-6ddc-4e8b-b586-f70e6c5872f0n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.
Répondre à tous