Re: TO OVERCOME THREE IMPOSSIBLE GEOMETRICAL CONSTRUCTIONS PROBLEMS

TERRY EDWARD BALDWIN

Mar 13, 2017, 4:30:00 PM3/13/17
to app...@support1.mathforum.org
Maybe you will be glad to here from me. Hello Shyamal Kumar Das. My name is Terry.Like so many I too am interested in such problems.My concentrated interest since 2008 has been that of the solution to the squaring of a circle.I believe that I have an interesting solution and I would like to share this idea with others. Perhaps you too remain interested in a like approach to the problem (no problems, but only solutions).You posted your topic, the one I have, in October, 2014.If you would like please contact me. The solution is brief in the number of steps. Terry

Matthew Charles

Mar 18, 2017, 8:20:00 AM3/18/17
to app...@support1.mathforum.org
Hi math creatures,

This is my first post. I have not read this whole thread. It is important that we all have our own point of view. Also, try.

According to Yoda from Yoda from Star Wars, "Do or do not, there is no try." grinz

Google is my friend. I put the 'Google' words -
"why can't you square a circle"

Also, Wikipedia is a good resource. You can add 'wiki' to a Google phrase.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squaring_the_circle

More later.

Regards,
Mat