Prime Numbers Pentagon. It's new?

Sylwester

Oct 10, 2017, 3:50:00 PM10/10/17
to app...@support1.mathforum.org
Hello everyone.

I'd like to say few words about numbers and in general about mathematics, a=
nd show something in 2D geometry. My finding on the this field are very bas=
ic. I don't know why this basics what I have found are not available to dow=
nload from internet sites, as for example simple diagram. Maybe I was searc=
hed in wrong place... I have tried to Google this... maybe that was my mist=
ake. There are billions pictures stored in computers connected to internet.=
Why I didn't find this what I have created by simple application, written =
in c language, which is drawing pentagons and sorting prime numbers. I name=
d this application and all method as: "Pentagon of prime numbers" or "Prime=
numbers pentagon. (PNP)"

Prime numbers in simple 2D geometry. I would like to presents method of dis=
tribution prime numbers. Prime numbers are for talented mathematician inspi=
ration to build/create new method of calculation. One of the most prominent=
person in history was Bernhard Riemann with his Zeta Function and hiphotes=
is about non trivial zero points aligned. To be honest I don't understand t=
his level art of mathematics. But I'am sure - art is good and people like g=
ood things. Many artists were inspired by Golden Ratio, Golden Number Phi (=
irrational decimal form is equal 1.618). But irrational number were used by=
people to solve rational problems/tasks. In some nations like for example =
Japanese or Polish the most popular forms in live were crated by human hand=
with use "Silver Ratio" and Silver Number. Algebraic version (1/1 + =E2=88=
=9A2) Irrational form is (2.414213562373095048)

OK. But why I mentioned about Golden Ratio and Prime Numbers? Golden Ratio =
is spectacular. Prime numbers is well.

Most people know well the wheel, and circle very well. Irrational number Pi=
(3.14159265358...) goes to the hell and further? In circle circumference t=
o diameter ratio is equal Pi. In pentagon circumference to diameter ratio i=
s equal Phi. How to use these two irrational numbers to find rational patte=
rns in irrational set of prime numbers?

With use method called "Prime numbers pentagon. (PNP)" The idea is very sim=
ple. Let's distribute natural numbers on vertexes of pentagonal shape.

The prime numbers will be aligned in four directions with some kind of inte=
resting constant formula. Except number 5.

Each prime number on exact direction will be bigger than previous prime num=
ber by decimal value 5, 10, 20, 30 or so. And each number will keep the uni=
ts value exact same as previous number. For example: numbers 2, 7, 17, 37, =
47, 67, 97... and more. These are prime numbers on one vertex. (exception i=
s first prime number 2) It's obvious regularity. It's a pattern in a prime =
numbers. I think it is possible, because an intrinsic value of regular pent=
agon is Phi, and we actually distributing numbers in circle... so we use nu=
mber Pi.

This is another way to find interesting behavior of prime numbers in 2D spa=
ce. Another than square Ulam's Spiral or Plichta Cross.

This program below is actually drawing pentagonal shaped spiral. ... it's p=
rogram. "Prime Numbers Pentagon"

Author: Sylwester Bogusiak aka Sylvi91

This program is in 0.3 beta version Special Edition for Matematyka.pl This =
program is shared without any warranty. This program is using Allegro libra=
ry by Shawn Hargreaves.

Prime Numbers Pentagon 500N is an aplication. Platform Win32. Zip archive. =
You use this on Your own risk. Don't be shocked, this app is absolutely coa=
rse and using 3 colors to explain the problem I have described.
Program is working only on 500 natural numbers and prime numbers from this =
set.
But try to find any example of this type of sorting prime numbers in whole =
internet.

Second file is a screenshot with pentagonal spiral.

So. My basic question is:

It's new method of sorting and presenting prime numbers in 2D space? If yes=
I'm perhaps a discoverer. ;)

Thanks. Any advice appreciated.

P.S. Sorry if this is hard to understand, but english in not my native lang=
uage.

..

World is turning on wheel and Pentagon rulez! USA Pentagon?

-- Download and image available from http://mathforum.org/kb/forum.jspa?forumID=130