Re: TO DIVIDE AN ANGLE IN ANY NUMBER OF EQUAL PARTS

shyamal kumar das

Nov 1, 2010, 8:55:53 AM11/1/10
to app...@support1.mathforum.org
TO :AVNI PLLANA
FROM : Shyamal Kumar Das
Sir,
May I request you to go through my letters post on oct 8, 14, 19 , 2010 on the subject addressed to Mr. Peter scales along with my write-up.
I shall be grateful if you kindly give your remarks, opinion etc. on :
1) My new theorem (proposed)
2) Certain constraints and its possible solutions
3) Calculations to relate the arc length and chord length and inference
4) Magic angle i.e,4.5 degree which when subtended at the center by an arc, arc length and chord length almost equal.
If you are o.k with me, please let me know that also. I would like to point out here, that the method of dividing a st. line into any no. of equal parts is taught in class vii or class viii. This method of dividing an angle should go along with dividing a st. line. Accordingly, the method should be simple, easy to understand and easy to learn by the students. I strongly believe that my method is too simple to learn and understand. Students, artisans, engineers can follow my method at ease. Thanks and Regards. Shyamal Kumar Das. 01.11.2010.
Message has been deleted

shyamal kumar das

Nov 3, 2010, 10:56:43 PM11/3/10
to app...@support1.mathforum.org
Hi Avni,
please try yours or any body's method to trisect or to divide 180 degree into five equal parts to justify your statement that my method is not new or unique. I am 65 years old but still ready to learn from others. If you want to explore the beautifull world of mankind , appreciate other's work.Best wishes. Shyamal Kumar Das 04.11.2010