Hierarchical classification of Quadrilaterals

Michael de Villiers

Oct 1, 2016, 5:40:00 AM10/1/16
to app...@support1.mathforum.org
Some here might be interested in my interactive, dynamic, hierarchical classification of quadrilaterals which has been updated on my website. It includes links to some relations publications, including a suggested learning activity, using the animation features of dynamic geometry, to possibly help young learners to visually form class inclusions when they are first introduced to the various quadrilateral concepts. Go to: http://dynamicmathematicslearning.com/quad-tree-new-web.html