Lie differential

Dimiter Prodanov

Nov 8, 2017, 8:40:03 AM11/8/17
to Geometric_Algebra
Dear all,

What is the expression of Lie differential in Clifford algebra?

best regards,

Dimiter Prodanov

Fred Lunnon

Nov 8, 2017, 11:18:12 AM11/8/17
to geometri...@googlegroups.com
Maybe try
Jeffrey M. Lee "Differential Geometry, Analysis and Physics" (2000)
(online at several locations) ?

Fred Lunnon

Peeter Joot

Nov 9, 2017, 10:50:24 AM11/9/17
to Geometric_Algebra
Geometric Algebra for Physicists, section 6.5.6 has a brief discussion of the form of the Lie derivative too.

jaroslav hrdina

Nov 9, 2017, 11:25:16 AM11/9/17
to Geometric_Algebra
Maybe the book "Clifford Algebras and Lie Theory" (http://www.springer.com/us/book/9783642362156) can helps to you,
or try to ask more specifically
Sincerely,
JH

Dimiter Prodanov

Jan 28, 2018, 6:20:31 PM1/28/18
to Geometric_Algebra
Thanks. Very interesting discussion. But I think the answer is only partial.