Geograph Links Directory

barryhunter

May 30, 2010, 11:32:22 AM5/30/10
to Geograph-API-Users
We have recently began work on building a database of Links related to
Geograph, both internal and external.

Sites using the Geograph API are of course welcome to have a entry.
The database is wiki-style editable, so anyone can add information.

See:
http://www.nearby.org.uk/links/?category_id=13

If your site is not listed, add an entry or if the details are
incorrect/complete, update it!

Cheers,

Barry

Background:
I didnt find a links directory script that I liked so made our own, I
plan to open source it as soon as it reasonable stable, in case its of
interest to anyone. Its still in development on my own server, but
will probably move to a better home later. Most interestingly will
hopefully use it to power on onsite sitemap, example mockup:
http://www.geograph.org.uk/help/sitemap2
which will hopefully easier to maintain than the current sitemap. Can
have a similar page for external sites.