Geolocation Panel

wolfram.winter

Apr 10, 2018, 8:03:27 AM4/10/18
to Heron Mapping Client Development
Hi, I'm looking for some 'geolocation' code to expand our heron app - after some search I found this:

https://github.com/geosolutions-it/MapStore/wiki/Geolocate-Plugin

It seems to be an extention of the gpx original library - and: the plugin is the thing I supposed. Are there any suggestions to this topic - or: is there any 'geolocation' implementation in the heron environment?
Best, Wolfram

Just van den Broecke

Apr 10, 2018, 8:16:00 AM4/10/18
to geoext-vi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Wolfram, I am not aware of any 'geolocation' implementation in Heron
. But Heron supports gxp (not gpx, shorthand for GeoeXPlorer IMO)
integration. gxp is used in MapStore, e.g.
http://lib.heron-mc.org/heron/latest/examples/appgxpviewer/
So that may be a start.

Best,

Just