How to add a module for locating Latitude / Longitude in DMS

Tani Brown

Feb 28, 2018, 8:13:20 AM2/28/18
to Heron Mapping Client Development
I would like to add a module for locating Latitude / Longitude in map in DMS format.
Currently, the module in the template is available in DD format. Please guide me.

Just van den Broecke

Apr 10, 2018, 9:23:21 AM4/10/18
to geoext-vi...@googlegroups.com
This is possible by extending/altering the CoordSearchPanel.js see
https://github.com/heron-mc/heron-mc/blob/master/heron/lib/widgets/search/CoordSearchPanel.js

(Wolfram, on this list, has added the advanced options). Adding DMS
input would be quite involved but doable. If you are able to extend
CoordSearchPanel with regression for the existing functionality, we're
happy to receive a PR!

Best,

Just
> --
> --
>
> ---
> Groups "Heron Mapping Client Development" group.
> an email to geoext-viewer-d...@googlegroups.com
> <mailto:geoext-viewer-d...@googlegroups.com>.

wolfram.winter

Apr 11, 2018, 4:55:59 AM4/11/18
to Heron Mapping Client Development
Have a look here - input = DMS format - 'Lon: and 'Lat:' designation can be changed by config:

http://lib.heron-mc.org/heron/1.0.6/examples/coordsearch/index.html