Geodjango Exception when importing django.contrib.gis.gdal

Farook M

Jun 3, 2020, 8:20:57 AM6/3/20
to geodjango
I have installed python 3.7.5 64 bit. GDAL 2.4.4 and corresponding python gdal from http://www.gisinternals.com/query.html?content=filelist&file=release-1900-gdal-2-4-4-mapserver-7-4-3.zip I have also set environment variables correctly. I did a gdalinfo --version from command prompt, i could get the version number. When i try to run django server using python manage.py runserver i am getting the below error
enter image description here
And in the command prompt i could see errors enter image description here
Any help would be appreciated

Mrinal Gupta

Jul 27, 2020, 3:17:11 AM7/27/20
to geodjango
i am having same problem..have you solved it??