Article on commensurability

Dick Fischbeck

Oct 17, 2022, 4:58:34 PM10/17/22
to Geodesic Help
Synergetics uses triangles and tetrahedrons to measure, not squares and cubes. That makes all the difference.

People may laugh but Bucky used precisely the right word.

“In all humility, I state that I seem to have articulated aright the ‘open-sesame’ to a comprehensive system of sublime commensurability.”

Commensurable means "having a common measure" or "corresponding in size, extent, amount, or degree."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commensurability_(mathematics)

scott conrad

Oct 17, 2022, 5:08:04 PM10/17/22
to geodes...@googlegroups.com
This is my all wooden geodesic hot air balloon. I do believe it is the only one in existence.  Approximately 6 feet diameter and 8 feet tall. It's for sale and I will deliver anywhere in the country. Scott Conrad 505-615-2963. Text or email with questions/comments

Dick Fischbeck

Oct 17, 2022, 5:12:09 PM10/17/22
to geodes...@googlegroups.com

Tensegrity Wiki

Oct 18, 2022, 4:40:02 AM10/18/22
to geodes...@googlegroups.com
Does it fly?

--
- TensegrityWiki
Help create the Encyclopedia of Tensegrity