GeoCAT at Red List workshops

Steven Bachman

Jul 3, 2012, 4:11:57 AM7/3/12
to geoca...@googlegroups.com
Great to see GeoCAT being used in more Red List workshops around the world. Last week in Puerto Rico the UK Overseas Territories group at RBG Kew were using GeoCAT to assess some important endemic plants in Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands:

Let us know if you are using GeoCAT for your own Red List work.

Steve

Steven Bachman

Dec 17, 2012, 6:53:55 AM12/17/12
to geoca...@googlegroups.com

GeoCAT gets another demo at a Red Listing workshop in Jordan:

First steps towards a National Red List of Jordan!

Media preview

Javier de la Torre

Dec 17, 2012, 9:05:52 AM12/17/12
to geoca...@googlegroups.com
Nice screenshot!

David Allen

Feb 18, 2016, 4:25:14 AM2/18/16
to GeoCAT
Great tool: we are using it at our IUCN Mediterranean monocot plant assessment review workshops together with a projector, and it really encourages expert engagement and facilitates the compilation of distribution data.

David Allen, IUCN