GeoBlacklight: 2023 sprints and Maps UX workgroup opportunity

Karen Majewicz

Dec 19, 2022, 12:02:06 PM12/19/22
to GeoBlacklight Working Group
Hello everyone!

At our last GeoBlacklight Community Meeting, we discussed two main topics::

1. Community sprints in 2023. If you are interested in participating, please indicate your availability here to help us schedule the best weeks.

2. Issues with the map search functionality and user experience. We decided to charge a workgroup to investigate the user experience of the map and issue recommendations to our community on application development directions. We are looking for a range of expertise and interests for this group, so it is not necessary to know anything about the GeoBlacklight code base.  If you are interested in chairing this group or participating, let me know!

Thanks,
Karen

--
Karen Majewicz
John R. Borchert Map Library, University of Minnesota Libraries