Next GeoBlacklight Community Meeting (Nov 8, 2023)

Karen Majewicz

Nov 7, 2023, 11:59:01 AM11/7/23
to GeoBlacklight Working Group
This is a reminder that the next GeoBlacklight Community Meeting is coming up tomorrow (November 8).

I will be absent (hosting the BTAA GIS Conference) tomorrow, so Eric Larson will be leading the meeting. Feel free to add announcements, discussion topics, or questions to our meeting notes.

Also - we are beginning to plan for our winter community sprint in February 2024. If you are interested in contributing, please help us choose the weeks by filling out this availability sheet.

Meeting details:
  • Date: Wednesday, November 8, 2023 1:05-1:55pm CENTRAL

Thanks,
Karen

--
Karen Majewicz
John R. Borchert Map Library, University of Minnesota Libraries