Next GeoBlacklight Community Sprint: February 27-March 3, 2023

Karen Majewicz

Jan 17, 2023, 11:33:42 AM1/17/23
to GeoBlacklight Working Group
Hello everyone!

Save the Date! We have scheduled our GeoBlacklight Community Winter 2023 Sprint week:

Monday, February 27 - Friday, March 3, 2023

Note that, unlike previous sprints, this one will be for one week only. So far, the main objectives of the sprint will be to test Blacklight 8, improve our tutorials, and continue to help institutions adopt the newest metadata schema. This doc has more details.

I will add the people who signed up on our availability sheet to our daily standup meeting invites. If anyone else would like calendar invites, let me know!

Thanks,
Karen

--
Karen Majewicz
John R. Borchert Map Library, University of Minnesota Libraries