Next GeoBlacklight Community Meeting (Sept. 13, 2023)

1 view

Karen Majewicz

Sep 12, 2023, 11:18:51 AM9/12/23
to GeoBlacklight Working Group
Hi all-

This is a reminder that the next GeoBlacklight Community Meeting is coming up this Wednesday (September 13).

On the agenda for tomorrow's meeting is an update on our planned workgroups and the latest developments in our metadata processing tools, including GeoCombine.

As always, feel free to add other announcements, discussion topics, or questions to our meeting notes.

Meeting details:
  • Date: Wednesday, Sep 13, 2023 1:05-1:55pm CENTRAL

Thanks,
Karen

--
Karen Majewicz
John R. Borchert Map Library, University of Minnesota Libraries