Geo4LibCamp 2023 - July 24-28, 2023

Kimberly A Durante

Jul 13, 2023, 11:48:55 AM7/13/23
to Geo4Lib, geoblacklight...@googlegroups.com, map...@listserv.uga.edu
Hello,

Just a reminder that registration for Geo4LibCamp 2023 is open!

We are holding a hybrid event this year for those that wish to attend remotely.

Dates: July 24-28, 2023
Where: Stanford University, Palo Alto, California (and Virtual)

About:
Geo4LibCamp is a hands-on meeting to bring together those building repository services for geospatial data. The main focus is to share best-practices, solve common problems, and address technical issues with integrating geospatial data into a repository and associated services. For the purposes of the camp, we broadly define geospatial data from scanned maps and aerial photography to highly structured shapefiles. The camp is structured as an unconference with suggested topics coming from the participants on the first day of the meeting, but we will also have a few prepared plenary sessions.  Following the camp, on Thursday and Friday, we will have optional post-conference working sessions.

Sincerely,

The Geo4LibCamp 2023 organizing committee

Nick Budak
Kim Durante
Eliot Jordan
Laura Krueger
Karen Majewicz
Stace Maples

We hope to see you there! And please feel free to spread the word about this event.

Sincerely,