GeoBlacklight Governance Workgroup: call for volunteers

1 view

Karen Majewicz

Aug 16, 2023, 4:09:00 PM8/16/23
to GeoBlacklight Working Group
Hello everyone -

At our recent GeoBlacklight Community Meeting, we discussed creating a short-term workgroup to assess our governance structure, including defining change management processes, our community roles, and our connected projects.

I wrote up a charter for the workgroup here: GeoBlacklight Governance Workgroup. If you are interested in helping out with this effort, please add your name to the Members list. Also, feel free to make comments on the charter.

Thanks,
Karen

--
Karen Majewicz
John R. Borchert Map Library, University of Minnesota Libraries