Duplicate results on SearchServer

Rina Andriambahoaka

Jul 14, 2022, 6:21:20 AM7/14/22
to GeoAdminCh API
Hello,

We are currently using this endpoint for searching locations: https://api3.geo.admin.ch/rest/services/api/SearchServer?searchText=lerchenstrasse&type=locations&origins=address&limit=5
With this request, we receive 3 label duplicates (Lerchenstrasse  <b>9552 Bronschhofen</b>).

Can you please let me know the difference between those 3 results?
And how to filter out to get only one result? i thought I may have missed some extra config parameters.

BR and thank you,
RIna

David Oesch

Jul 14, 2022, 6:40:39 AM7/14/22
to geoadm...@googlegroups.com
If you take a closer look at :

And visualize the first two results : projected buildings. The last one does not have a address number yet.

Work with the feature search for the dataset called “ Amtliches Verzeichnis der Gebäudeadressen” of

Called
ch.swisstopo.amtliches-gebaeudeadressverzeichnis

And filter for the status attribute

Rina Andriambahoaka

Jul 14, 2022, 8:17:22 AM7/14/22
to GeoAdminCh API
Thanks David for the prompt answer!

So if I understand well, we will need to perform the search first, then filter the projected buildings (or another on-going work) out of the results? by checking their status with the feature search you suggested?
By chance, is there a way to do the search in one go? with only 1 API call?

David Oesch

Jul 14, 2022, 8:24:55 AM7/14/22
to geoadm...@googlegroups.com
Have a look at the examples in

You can search for addresses with
And ch.swisstopo.amtliches-gebaeudeadressverzeichnis
and then filter The results