CadastralWebMap not loading

Christine Meixner

Aug 15, 2022, 2:55:21 AM8/15/22
to GeoAdminCh API
Hello again ...

CadastralWebMap seems to have a problem. Tiles are not loading.

Thanks for having a look at that!
Best regards
Christine

David...@swisstopo.ch

Aug 15, 2022, 2:59:11 AM8/15/22
to geoadm...@googlegroups.com

Due to migration work,

-        CadastralWebMap (Amtliche Vermessung Schweiz, Kantone)

and

-         Amtliche Vermessung (OpenData) (Amtliche Vermessung Schweiz)

Are currently not available… we identified the root cause and hope that we soon have  the service back

Sorry for any inconvenience

David

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/geoadmin-api/67cd5ee7-245c-4a8a-9009-3809d751a1dcn%40googlegroups.com.

David...@swisstopo.ch

Aug 15, 2022, 10:37:00 AM8/15/22
to geoadm...@googlegroups.com

Hi short update

CadastralWebMap is back – some cache issues may remain for a couple of hours

Mario Keusen

Aug 16, 2022, 6:58:37 AM8/16/22
to GeoAdminCh API
Another update: