Identify request for ch.bafu.unesco-weltnaturerbe returns error

Olivier Terral

Nov 9, 2022, 9:24:09 AM11/9/22
to GeoAdminCh API
Hi amazing people,

We have a problem with the layer ch.bafu.unesco-weltnaturerbe when we use the identify request , it returns:

{
"detail": "No GeoTable was found for ch.bafu.unesco-weltnaturerbe","status": "error","code": 400}

Is there anything wrong with the parameter of the request ?

GeoAdminCh API

Nov 9, 2022, 10:07:44 AM11/9/22
to GeoAdminCh API
Hi Ölivier,

Nothing wrong with your request.

The layer 'ch.bafu.unesco-weltnaturerbe' has no tooltip (htmlPopup), hence the service identify won't work. The full layer list which have a tooltip is the following:

I agree the error message is a bit confusing.

Regards,

Marc

David Oesch

Nov 9, 2022, 11:06:00 AM11/9/22
to geoadm...@googlegroups.com
We will forward this to the data owner—- he might add this functionality

Olivier Terral

Nov 10, 2022, 2:33:57 AM11/10/22
to GeoAdminCh API
Thanks guys , I have read  the wrong unesco layer name in the list.