swiss buildings in 3D do not show any more (CORS error)

Elisabeth Leu

Nov 6, 2023, 4:56:29 AM11/6/23
to geoadm...@googlegroups.com
Dear GeoAdmin team,

We have just remarked this morning that the swiss buildings in 3D do not show up any more.

image.png
Thanks in advance,
Elisabeth

Elisabeth Leu

Nov 7, 2023, 3:10:00 AM11/7/23
to geoadm...@googlegroups.com
Hey

Some updates in order to complete the issue report: I cannot reproduce it any more...

More details on what I did yesterday to see the error:
Then afterwards loaded map.geo.admin.ch to check if I had the same error - which I did.

Maybe it was just a temporary issue.

Best regards,
Elisabeth

--

Elisabeth Leu

Camptocamp SA

Route de la Chaux 4

1030 Bussigny

Switzerland

Jürgen Hansmann

Nov 7, 2023, 10:40:34 AM11/7/23
to GeoAdminCh API
Hi Elisabeth

Thanks a lot for reporting this issue!
We could not reproduce but we'll check our cache settings and see if we can improve something there to prevent re-occurance of this issue.

Thanks a lot and best regards
Juergen