origin -> city or community?

Gordon Bannier

Mar 11, 2022, 1:57:54 PM3/11/22
to GeoAdminCh API
Currently we can search with a zip code and get a label including zipcode and name of the city, works fine with using 'origin' attribute zipcode.

But we like to dio the opposite wasy as well. f.e. query = Zürich, and the response should including label "Zürich-8001" etc.

Is that possble ? i cant find it.

I am happy as well, if i can get all possible zip codes for a city/community

Thank you so much!

Gordon

GeoAdminCh API

Mar 30, 2022, 10:15:11 AM3/30/22
to GeoAdminCh API
File based approach
- Filter for Zurich in your spreadsheet application of choice

Feature Service  limitiert aber auf zu 20 Ergebnisse
https://api3.geo.admin.ch/rest/services/api/SearchServer?features=ch.swisstopo-vd.ortschaftenverzeichnis_plz&type=featuresearch&searchText=Zürich

und dann mit "Filter features with layerDefs " zu arbeiten