HTTP Error 403 Forbidden while loading API resources

Jürg Schaufelberger

Apr 4, 2022, 2:49:56 AM4/4/22
to GeoAdminCh API
Until yesterday, everything worked fine, but today I always get an HTTP Error 403 when the api3.geo.admin.ch/loader.js tries to load ga.js and other resources.
my site is https://www.mapit.ch/ and test-site mapit.schufi.ch

Thanks for any help

David...@swisstopo.ch

Apr 4, 2022, 3:23:40 AM4/4/22
to geoadm...@googlegroups.com

We identified the root casue and working to fix it.

David...@swisstopo.ch

Apr 4, 2022, 4:30:36 AM4/4/22
to geoadm...@googlegroups.com

Fixed

All back to normal- referesh page in case it is not yet fixed for you

Sorry for any inconvenience- we will do an internal post mortem

David